Social Icons

Thursday 3 January 2013

DJ Big J

Music has been my journey. I started my career as a Disc Jockey by assisting senior DJ’s, which is why I have a mind to understand my audience and their likes.
After being associated with the best Mumbai clubs in the last five years, I confide in my abilities to deliver a cutting edge in music and stand true to my reputed profile. High profile clientele stand testimony to my superior styles of getting a party to life. 


Currently I play as a Resident Deejay at Velvet Lounge, Renaissance Mumbai. In the past, I have also been associated with leading brands like ICICI, HDFC, ACCENTURE, WIPRO, WHIRPOOL, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, MAHESH TUTORIALS and RELIANCE. 

My skill lies in understanding my audience and getting every party to life. Organizing the party, interacting with the crowd and most importantly playing what could set the occasion in a high spirit is my forte.
My Styles:
  • HOUSE
  • RETRO
  • HIPHOP & RnB 
  • BOLLYWOOD
  • INDIAN AND INTERNATIONAL DANCE MUSIC
PLAYED AT THE ESTEEMED CLUB’S: 
  • J.W. MARRIOTS (ENIGMA) 
  • RENAISSANCE (VELVET LOUNGE)
  • V-LOUNGE
  • POLLYESTHER
  • OBA
  • SHIMMERS
  • PARK(DUSK)
  • ROCKBOTTOM
  • ESCAPE
  • ULTIMATE
  • TAJ(STAR BOAT)
PLAYED WITH CELEBRITY DJ’s:PERFORMED WITH CELEBRITY ARTISTS:
  • DJ AKHTAR
  • DJ SUKETU
  • DJ AKBAR SAMI
  • K & G (KILO-GRAM)
  • TALAMASCA (INTERNATIONAL)
  • INFECTED MUSHROOM (INTERNATIONAL)
  • YAHEEL (INTERNATIONAL)
  • SHADOW (INTERNATIONAL)
  • LUKA (INTERNATIONAL)
  • DBN (INTERNATIONAL)

    • DALER MEHENDI
    • A.R. RAHMAN
    • ROOP SINGH RATHOD
    • SONU NIGAM
    • NITIN BALI
    • ATIF ASLAM
    • BOMBAY ROCKERS
    • SHAMUR
    • BAND OF BOYS
    • PANKAJ UDAS
    • KAILASH KHER

    No comments: