Social Icons

Thursday 3 January 2013

Dj Pradeep

Dj Pradeep (Pradeep Prabhu) from Mumbai (India) is an active mixer with loadsof style, energy & passion.Here's a dj with no bull - just raw talent for the music he plays With so many DJs out there these days, it's very difficult to stand out from the crowd. So thechoice of tunes that I play is what fits in with MY style and not what is deemed the latest, greatest,biggest, blah blah by all the record stores.I love playing a full range of house & Bollywood Music.
When I'm playing I love watching the crowd and feeling what they want next and then giving it tothem 100%.As any DJ will tell you when the crowd is pumping and you are all connecting as one there issimply nothing like it!
I've been a DJ since 2000 but a lover of electronic dance music for as long as I can remember.Got On Decks after one of my Friend introduced me to the turntables.I instantly fell in love with them and have never looked back!
There is no ego or pretentiousness with me, just a friendly easy going guy who wants to get thecrowd dancing just as much as I do!
I have no limitations on travel so I'm prepared to travel to wherever your event is.
- Cheers
Pr
adeep Prabhu.
Where I’ve Played So Far :
  • AURUS, MUMBAI.
  • DUSK, THE PARK HOTEL.
  • CLUB ULTIMATE,MUMBAI.
  • VELVET LOUNGE,RENAISSANCE HOTEL.
  • DOME, INTERCONTINENTAL, MUMBAI.
  • VIE LOUNGE & DECK, MUMBAI.
  • BLUEFROG, MUMBAI.
  • INSOMNIA,THE TAJ MAHAL PALACE & TOWERS,MUMBAI.
  • POLLYESTHERS,MUMBAI.
  • CLUB F2,MUMBAI.
  • RA BAR,MUMBAI.
  • LUSH THE LOUNGE AND GRILL,MUMBAI.
  • HOTEL PARK HYYAT,GOA.
  • KINGFISHER VILLA, GOA.
  • 9 BAR, GOA.
  • ROCK BOTTOM, MUMBAI.
  • MARIMBA LOUNGE, MUMBAI.
  • PORT BLAIR, ANDAMAN & NICOBAR.
PLAYED ALONGSIDE WITH INDIAN ARTISTS :
  • DJ AKBAR SAMI.
  • DJ AKHTAR.
  • DJ NASHA.
  • DJ UDYAN (BANDISH PROJEKT).
  • DJ VIKK (RODIES 5.0).
  • CLEMENT D’SOUZA.
  • DJ LLOYD.
  • DJ NAWED.
  • PERCUSSIONIST JONQUI.
  • HELIUM PROJECT.
BRAMFATURA.PLAYED ALONGSIDE WITH INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS :
  • Bally Sagoo (U.K.).
  • Dj Miss Cady (Brazil).
  • Dj Tobiwaan (Russia).
  • Dj Nickelle Nick (U.K.).
  • Dj Rebekah (U.K.).
  • Dj Joeki (Bangkok).
  • Dj Hero De Janeiro (Amsterdam).
  • Dj Uri Dalal (U.K.).
  • Rishi Rich Projekt (U.K.).
  • R.D.B. (Rhythm Dhol & Bass) (U.K.).

No comments: